Developer
What is your in-game username?
Relents

What is your Discord Name + numbers
フローズン#0731

How old are you?

What time zone do you live in?
GMT+2

Are you multilingual? If so, in what languages?
English, Greek, Russian

Have you ever been kicked/muted/banned on this server?
Never

At what level would you rate your maturity (10 being most mature)?
i would say 10 maybe 8 if i didn't wake up nicely.

How many hours have you spent on this server?
2hrs

What past experience do you have at being a staff member?
I've been staff on these server:

ViperHCF: ViperHCF was an HCF server with around 800-900 player-base at the time now i believe its down or sold i was staff for about 2 months under Trial-Moderator then promoted to Admin I've used to do staff series back in the days on my old Youtube channel that sadly I've deleted due to a lost bet however the server was really decent but sadly it closed doors once hackers broke in and leaked the database which leaded to players leaving the server.

StrivePvP: StrivePvP was an Factions server with around 50-250 player-base i was Moderator there but i resigned due to server geting leaked then Owner closing it to sell it on mc-market which leaded to next owner to scam f-top payouts.

These are the most player-base servers I've staff on there is few more which are 10-70 pb if need info for them as well just pm me .

Are you able to record?
Yep 1080p 240fps.

Why do you want to be a staff member on AtomicNations?
I am extremely passionate about making the server a better place for everyone, regardless of tag or popularity. Everyone within in the server is an equal, and should be treated as such, this including second chances for improvement or change, if needed. I want to provide the best playing experience possible for any user that joins the server, through simple actions such as answering a question asked in chat, or providing additional assistance that may take a longer amount of time to complete. If you provide a unique experience, a human experience, for any player on the server, it will leave an impact on them, whether small or large. I believe that everyone should be provided this human experience , by anyone on the server, and the experience must be a positive one. This is why the staff members on server must provide above average assistance and expertise in all areas possible, to improve the community and the server. I know that as a human, that I am ready to take this position, to provide that assistance in any way that I possibly can, so that the server can continue to grown up.

Why should we accept your application over others?

I believe you should choose me because although the other applicants have the same amount or even better skills then me I can contribute a lot of Effort into making your server better. I could contribute to either bein active a lot or even helping stop hackers. I am a fair player on if there was ever a conflict between two players I will hear both sides before i do a move.

How many applications have you made before?
In this server i've never applied before i joined today but in total i'll say about 15-16 applications.

Any additional information?

I would like to take the time to thank anyone who has gone through this application and has read every word. I have spent 30min or more on this drafting, editing and repeating the process to perfect my application to ensure it has met the requirements and that it was at standard. I haven't had the opportunity to type up an application for a staff position quite like this one in a very long time and enjoyed every minute typing this one up! If you have any questions or concerns, feel more then welcome to comment below or message me here on the forums or through Discord.

Marsh

Marshmallow
Staff member
Manager
Accepted, Please message Marsh#2873 on discord a time in which would be best for you to be interviewed. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.