IAmGoobert

What is your in-game username?:IAmGoobert
What is your Discord Name + numbers?:IAmGoobert#7580
How old are you?:14
What time zone do you live in?:EST
Are you multilingual? If so, in what languages?:English
Have you ever been kicked/muted/banned on this server?:nope
At what level would you rate your maturity (10 being most mature)?:9
How many hours have you spent on this server?:0 found it on YouTube thought that I can contribute a lot to help this server grow
What past experience do you have at being a staff member? (100+ words):I used to be a MOD on the Hypixel network until I got demoted for inactivity (2 months ago)
Are you able to record?:Yes
Why do you want to be a staff member on AtomicNations? (100+ words):I feel I can really help a lot especially with banning/ muting players find hackers seems to be my specialty
Why should we accept your application over others? (100+ words): I have the experience and I would really love to help out on the server
How many applications have you ever made an application before?:this with be my second application I have ever made.
Any additional information?: Just thank you in advance

Marsh

Marshmallow
Staff member
Manager
Denied due to lying in your application, lack of detail, trying to lie your way out of getting denied, attempting to bribe for staff, and not meeting the requirements for the server. First of all, Hypixel requires there helpers alone to be at least 16 years old. second of all, you would have way more to talk about if you were really staff on Hypixel or some kind of proof. You can re-apply and NOT lie in your application in 2 weeks. Thanks for applying!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.